ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

BieberFever




                 DEAR JUSTIN BIEBER
 Okay so I don’t really know where to start.Your Amazing. Full stop. Your music is just incredible, no matter how your feeling you can start listening to your music and it makes you feel alive. And what you do for people, like Paige Conway on Ellen, its just so amazing that you can make someone like her feel so special when they think it’s impossible to meet you. :)
I instantly became a fan of yours when a friend told you about me in 2009. I was like who is this ‘Justin Bieber’ kid? So I went home and checked out your YouTube videos. Once I saw them I was just like IN LOVE with you. I saw your amazing talents and you were just so cute :) You weren’t very big back then, but I knew over the next year, you were going to turn into a global phenomenon. And I was right. Your hard work payed off Biebs :). I have been a fan for almost 2 years now and I can’t believer that I’m finally seeing you in concert on your last show in Australia on the 7th of may. For me, it’s a dream come true, to finally see you live. I really hope that I meet you when you are here in Perth, but if I don’t I will still be so thankful that I saw you in concert <3. Justin, I just want to give you a bit thank you for everything you do for your fans, You have no idea how happy it makes us even if you just RT us on twitter, or give us a simple reply, it gives me hope that one day it might be me that you tweet :). I Love You Justin Drew Bieber ❤
                           Justin Bieber, Chris Brown Set To Shoot ‘Next 2 You’ Video!!



Scooter Braun, Biebs’ manager, teases ‘crazy’ clip from F.A.M.E.

Chris Brown recently took the stage with Justin Bieber during the Biebs’ tour stop in Australia, where they performed “Up,” and now the two will begin work on a video for Brown’s F.A.M.E. track “Next 2 You.”
Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, confirmed the video plans on Twitter“NP- #Next2You w/ @justinbieber and @chrisbrown – video treatment is crazy … yeah it’s coming!!” he wrote.With little known about what these two have in store for fans, MTV News spoke to Brown in March about working with the teen star on the track. “Being able to collab with [Bieber] was great,” Brown said. “He’s a young, energetic cat, so being able to work with him, with the fanbase he has, was incredible. I know a lot of little girls are going to love this record.
“I wouldn’t say [he's] my protégé. He’s doing his thing at a young age, and I was doing mine at a young age, so being able to see him come up is dope.The midtempo ballad is about the power of love and making the pledge to spend your life with that special someone. The chorus says,
“One day when the sky is fallin’/ I’ll be standing right next to you, right next to you/ Nothing will ever come between us/ ‘Cause I’ll be standing right next to you, right next to you.”
While it’s a feel-good track, Brown joked that when recording the song, he missed his chance to hit the studio with Bieber.
 “I actually stood him up on accident,” Brown recalled. “He was kind of mad … I was all the way on the other side of town handling some business, ‘girl business,’ and I was rushing back, and by that time, he’s like, ‘Man, I’m leaving, bro.
 I did it — just check it out.’ And I looked at it and listened to it and I was like, ‘Man, this is crazy.’ … He’s a great kid.



                                         Blu-ray/DVD Combo and DVD available Friday May 13
                                                         Paramount Home Entertainment
When a copy of this documentary about pop singer Justin Bieber arrived in my home it sent off a tsunami of excitement among my teenage daughters, who told me “Mom, you really made it as a reviewer, Justin Beiber is HUGE!” So, as a film critic, my popularity is related to the fact that I can comment on a 16 year old whose pants don’t quite cover his buttocks. Ah, Hollywood!
The reaction of my daughters is typical of Bieber’s effect on young women according to this documentary which shows scene after scene of hysterical tweens proclaiming their undying love for the charismatic singer. Bieber, who went from a YouTube debut to selling out Madison Square Garden at age 17,  diffuses undeniable charm with his dimpled grin and downswept mop of hair. His instrumental gifts and resonant voice combined with boyish looks have made him a phenomenon akin to Elvis or the Beatles in terms of ticket sales. Bieber’s agent, Scooter Braun who discovered him, and fought the establishment to give him a chance, has earned his bragging rights. This film is his “I told you so” to those who unwisely downplayed Bieber’s talent and marketability.
 The documentary traces the origins of Bieber’s meteoric rise to success by means of biographical interviews of those involved with his early life; his teachers, soccer coach, teammates, his young mother and doting grandparents. The father who abandoned Justin as a toddler has had a predictable change of heart and is back in his life, but was not interviewed on camera. Something about this outgoing,  musically inclined kid, shown as a boy playing drums on chairs and anything available seemed to say, “someday this kid’s gonna be famous.”  
Several scenes of Bieber being coached by Southern drawling voice teacher whose motherly approach seems to be the reason Bieber’s Christian faith is so far unmarred by superstardom like other child stars. We see fleeting shots of the Bieber team praying before concerts and he is never seen with a girlfriend or in a sexually suggestive situation. His songs are clean and upbeat, if a bit influenced by hip hop. He performs onstage with Will Smith’s son, Jaden, and with Usher, who was Bieber’s musical inspiration. There are the typical complaints about the discipline needed to rehearse and   perform so many concerts, but his sensible voice coach reminds him this is what you bought in to when you became a singer. How refreshing to have a star with someone to keep his whining in check! Does this remarkable woman have time to mentor Lindsay Lohan?
 Bieber fans will enjoy endearing home video clips, baby pictures, his backstage antics,  and concert footage. My homegrown Bieber fans were watching this film beside me and emitting alternating squeals of enthusiasm while wiping tears of joy. Justin Bieber fans have made this early tribute of his short but remarkable career into the best-selling concert film of all time, and this crusty reviewer can find no reason to dampen their enthusiasm. He is a gifted young musician who doesn’t offend parents while entrancing his teenage audience with pop songs like “One Less Lonely Girl” He has even been quoted in the blogosphere recently as being pro-life, though this was not referred to in the film. What’s not to like?
Rated G. All audiences but recommended for Justin Beiber fans only.

Justin Bieber Raves About Girlfriend Selena Gomez At His Premiere! Exclusive!

Justin Bieber dished about his girlfriend Selena Gomez for the FIRST time to HollywoodLife.com! He seems like he’s in love!
Justin Bieber is the best boyfriend in the world!
The 16-year-old sensation spoke openly about his new
 girlfriend, Selena Gomez, for the FIRST time toHollywoodLife.com at the premiere of his film, Never Say Never, at LA Live Feb. 8 — and our hearts melted!
We couldn’t resist asking how Selena was doing
 and the Biebs’ response was priceless.“She’s amazing,” he said, beaming from ear to ear. Aww…how sweet is he? It’s obvious 18-year-old Selena, who wore purple to the premiere to support her guy, means the world to him.Earlier in the night before his sweet Selena moment, Justin was amazed at the 1,000s of screaming fans who came to support him at his premiere. Also showing major support for Justin was Selena, who matched the singer’s purple suit with a purple dress of her own. Awwwww!“It’s crazy to think
that three years ago I was just sitting at home in my apartment not doing anything and now [I’m here]!” Justin, 16, said to the hosts at Live Stream.Amidst all the screaming, he added, “It’s one of the best moments and there’s even more to come.”

  
damn i wished he 
looked 
at me like that







Finally
MY PAIN OF JUSTIN
what you thing good bad ?
comment pls :)




1 ความคิดเห็น: